Monday, December 22, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

I hated the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hated the way you drive my car
I hated the way you stare
I hated your big dumb combat boots
And the way your read my mind
I hated you so much and make me sick
And even makes me rhyme
I hated the way you always right
I hated went you lie
I hated went you make me laugh
Even worst went you make me cry
I hated went you are not around
And the fact you didn’t call
But mostly I hated the way I don’t hate you
Not even close; not even a little bit
Not even at all…


Aku benci cara kau bercakap
Dan gaya rambutmu
Aku benci cara kau pandu keretaku
Aku benci dengan renungan matamu
Aku benci dengan kasut yang kau pakai
Dan cara kau memahami isi hatiku
Aku terlampau bencikan kau dan aku meluat melihat kau
Aku benci pabila kau sentiasa benar
Aku benci bila kau menipu
Aku benci bila kau membuat ku menangis
Aku benci bila kau tiada disisi
Dan bila kau tidak pernah menelefonku
Paling aku benci bila aku tidak membenci kau
Tidak dulu, tidak sekarang
Dan tidak selamanya…

No comments: